View Single Post
12-04-2007
ffppro
Pro Shooter

Gallery: 0
My Standard Model Release & Agreement

These are the documents that I use for shoots:

MODEL RELEASE

In consideration of my engagement as a model, upon the terms herewith stated, I hereby give to _____________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Photographer”), his heirs, legal representatives and assigns, those for whom Photographer is acting, and those acting with his/her authority and permission:

a) the unrestricted irrevocable right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or pictures of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.

b) I also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.

c) I hereby relinquish any right that I may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied.

d) I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless Photographer, his/her heirs, legal representatives or assigns, and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority, or those for whom he/she is functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.

e) I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.

Model:

Name:

__________________________________________________ _____________
Address:

City:

State/Zip:

Phone:

Drivers License State: _______

Drivers License Number: ________________________

Signature: ___________________________________________ Date: ____________

TIME FOR CD AGREEMENT

In consideration of _________________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Model”) being engaged as a model, ____________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Photographer”) agrees to provide the Model with a CD containing certain photographs taken during the modeling session. These photographs will include the following:

Image Set A - From each set photographed, 5 full camera resolution images without any visible watermarks will be provided to the Model. The images will not be re-touched. Any necessary alterations to the images will be performed solely at the Photographer’s discretion.

The Model is authorized to use the full resolution images (Image Set A) for self promotion in the Model’s printed portfolio only. The Model is prohibited from using the full resolution (Image Set A) images in any other media or print including but not limited to On-Line usage. Under no circumstance may the full resolution images (Image Set A) be used for any commercial purpose.

Image Set B - From each set photographed, 20 to 25 reduced resolution images, in approximately 800 x 600 image resolution, containing the Photographer’s watermark identifying the photographer or the Photographer’s company will be provided to the Model. The images will not be re-touched. Any necessary alterations to the images will be performed solely at the Photographer’s discretion.

The Model is authorized to use the reduced resolution images (Image Set B) for self promotion in any media and print, including but not limited to the Model’s On-Line portfolio. Under no circumstance may the reduced resolution images (Image Set B) be used for any commercial purpose.

The Photographer agrees to provide the Model with the above mentioned CD within 14 days from the date of the execution of this agreement.

Both parties affirm that they are over the age of majority and have the right to contract in their own names. Both parties have read the above agreement, prior to its execution. Both parties fully understand the contents thereof.

Photographer:

Model:

My tools:
Canon 1Ds Mark III
Canon 85mm f/1.2 L
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L
Canon 24-105mm f/4 L
Lots of Hensel Lights

----------------------------------------

Last edited by ffppro; 12-13-2007 at 01:27 PM.
Advertisement