LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-02-2008

Gallery: 0
Kissimmee Plus Model looking for TFP/ To build portfolio!

First and foremost I AM A PLUS SIZED MODEL. If this is not what you are looking for than Thank You for stopping by and good luck in your search! smile

Well lets see here.. My name is Kat, I am an easy going type of person. I'm looking for Adult/Fetish/Pin-up style work right now to build my portfolio. I live in Kissimmee, FL. I am looking to create a great portfolio and would love to work with a variety of photographers to achieve multiple looks. LOOKING FOR TFP OR ONLY RIGHT NOW. I just need a chance! (And better pics for my profile!)

I am very creative & can come up with ideas for shoots for those photographers who would rather do things I am comfortable with. While the areas listed are the main ones I would like work in, I can do beyond that.

I will consider nude as long as it is tastefully or artfully done. I would like the opportunity to try other avenues of modeling, especially those where clothing or Lingerie are involved! I loves shoes and have great feet.

I do have two tattoos on my back shoulder blades, a small black cat with the name kittie under it & a nude faerie. I have done 3 shoots so far, as I havent been modeling for very long: A goth style, an adult teaser (lollipop) and a ad for a clothing company called Pekalok Longs.

If you are interested please send me a note here or at kittiesnoangel at gmail dot com!!

Advertisement

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode