2 Weeks Ago

Gallery: 0
Not many people here ..

.. and i'm new to the site .. i see the most people online at once was 53 .. that is not many at all .. how can we find people locally if there arent people on here .. oh and is this place even safe at all??
Advertisement
2 Weeks Ago

wow. start off with a complaint and move right into paranoid lol
Fuji E900
Nikon D80
2 Weeks Ago

lol well sorry but i was browsing around for people in my area and i seen people havent been on since 2007 .. i am just now hearing of this place haha .. and it was exactly a complaint it was more so on the uhhh statement and question side but anyways this place needs to grow and its like no one has pictures everrrrrr
2 Weeks Ago

I think a while back they re-designed the site and there was some loss involved but I am not too positive just something I heard somewhere on here. But I agree I wish there were more people on here! I haven't found anyone from my area so far. lol
Fuji E900
Nikon D80
1 Week Ago
Phil PA

I'm new to this site too. I'm a photographer from the Philadelphia aea. Welcome.
1 Week Ago

Originally Posted by Phil PA
I'm new to this site too. I'm a photographer from the Philadelphia aea. Welcome.
well welcome to the site to you too .. im also pretty new to modeling too so yeah anyway i have family in philly but thats besides the point lol i am looking for a photographer nearby do you have any available pictures thaty you have done
oh and the other person in here that sucks that you havent found anyone in your area .. did you evr try modelmayhem or models.com .. people on models.comare shallow though
1 Week Ago
Phil PA

Thanks for the reply.

Photography has been my hobby for over 35 years. I am currently using a Nikon D200 for my digital shots and my old trusty Nikon F3 for film. The Gettysburg shots were taken using the F3. I have about a dozen Nikon lenses, SB800 and SB16 flashes, Norman studio lights, 50 or more cokin filters and am now just getting into chroma green photography.

My oldest graduated from college last year, and my youngest just started this year. I'm use to taking sport related pictures, and still do for some local high schools and colleges. But I recently took some shots of my co-workers first grandchild (I posted 6 from the shoot in the infant album), and thought it would be nice to get back into the creative mode.

I did apply to modelmayhem recently, but I need pixs of models for them to consider my application. My sports oriented pictures are not what they are looking for. I have head shots, glamour shots, applied nudes, nudes and such, plus I photographed a few weddings, but they are not meant for public display. They were of regular people and I promised them I would never show their pictures to others. So now I need to find models to take pictures of and sign release forms in order to join modelmayhem to find models to take pictures of to build my portfolio. Kind of a catch 22.

So, enough about me. What type of pixs are you looking for? Do you have pixs of yourself on here? Why are you interested in modeling?

I posted some pixs on here for you to look at. Please keep in mind I have no problem posting these pixs as I have either consent or they were published in newspapers or on the web.

Hope to hear from you.

Phil
1 Week Ago

did u get my message/email?

did u get my message/email?
Originally Posted by Phil PA
Thanks for the reply.

Photography has been my hobby for over 35 years. I am currently using a Nikon D200 for my digital shots and my old trusty Nikon F3 for film. The Gettysburg shots were taken using the F3. I have about a dozen Nikon lenses, SB800 and SB16 flashes, Norman studio lights, 50 or more cokin filters and am now just getting into chroma green photography.

My oldest graduated from college last year, and my youngest just started this year. I'm use to taking sport related pictures, and still do for some local high schools and colleges. But I recently took some shots of my co-workers first grandchild (I posted 6 from the shoot in the infant album), and thought it would be nice to get back into the creative mode.

I did apply to modelmayhem recently, but I need pixs of models for them to consider my application. My sports oriented pictures are not what they are looking for. I have head shots, glamour shots, applied nudes, nudes and such, plus I photographed a few weddings, but they are not meant for public display. They were of regular people and I promised them I would never show their pictures to others. So now I need to find models to take pictures of and sign release forms in order to join modelmayhem to find models to take pictures of to build my portfolio. Kind of a catch 22.

So, enough about me. What type of pixs are you looking for? Do you have pixs of yourself on here? Why are you interested in modeling?

I posted some pixs on here for you to look at. Please keep in mind I have no problem posting these pixs as I have either consent or they were published in newspapers or on the web.

Hope to hear from you.

Phil

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode