LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
1 Week Ago

Gallery: 0
S.A., Tex. area photographer wants to enhance your portfolio and mine.

I am new on this site, but experienced in photography. I do shoot images in my studios, but prefer to capture my models in the beauty of the Texas Hill Country (weather permitting).
We’ve done weddings, Baptisms, birthday’s, benefits and various parties. Until recently, concentrated on landscapes, wildlife, livestock and some real-estate.
I do have a part time assistant photographer that works with me sometime, so we might have two cameras going at different angles. Her advise on shoots is invaluable, because she might point out something I’ve missed and the extra camera gives more images for us to choose from.
Is your portfolio lacking in an area or do you just need to do an update? Mine needs both! Most of our work lately has been commercial, but do need to add glamour shots to my portfolio, so it’s pretty much up to you. I don’t have a particular body type or age in mind, but models under 18 MUST have a parent/guardian sign a release.
If you have a specific location in mind in the Texas hill country, I “have camera, will travel”. I also use a laptop and can burn a picture CD (with limited editing) right there.
I hope this answers any questions you might have, soothes your apprehensions and you decide to use us. Just let me know.

GBY,

Bud
Advertisement

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode