LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-11-2009
victorcreative

:
Female Models - St. Louis, MO - TF*

I am currently looking for female models with Tattoos and Piercings. The Tatts are the main subject with a sub-topic of piercings. I have started working on a book of Tattooed Women and need additional models of all shapes, sizes and colors that are willing to be photographed showing off their Tattoos and Piercings. The images will be designed to show off your Tattoos at their best so depending on where you have your Tattoos/Piercings there may be some nudity involved. If you do not want your face to show in the images that is ok, we can work around that.

All models must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid photo ID.

Compensation: This is basically a shoot and you will receive a CD with all of the images shot of you. I am also offering as further compensation a regular photo session for any images that you might want. I will do the shoot, burn the images to a CD, and give them all to the you, I will not retain any of them and you will have full rights (Copyright and Ownership) of all the images to do with as you see fit.

Victor
Advertisement
1 Week Ago
MTEvansville

:
Tattoos and Piercings

I am in Evansville, IN. I currently have 3 tattoos (angel wings and cross on my upper middle back, dragon and cherry blossoms -full right foot, and lower back tribal). I also have multiple body piercings. If you are still looking for individuals, please let me know if you would be interseting in possibly setting up a shoot.
1 Week Ago
victorcreative

:

Yes, I am still looking. Are you planning on being in the St. Louis area anytime before the end of this year? I will be heading East in May but may have all the images I need by then.
1 Week Ago
MTEvansville

:

I could make arrangments to be but it would have to be on a weekend.
Please let me know if you would have a date in mind. I can be contacted
directly at if that is easier.
1 Week Ago
MTEvansville

:
Updated profile and pics

Please note I have updated my profile information as I just joined a few days ago. I posted my tattoo pics. I also have 16 body piercings. Please let me know if you are in need of any other information.

Thank you

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode