LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
1 Week Ago
Starling Photography

:
Needing Models for Casual Photo Shoots

I am a local photographer in the Raleigh, NC area looking for models for photo shoots. I am looking for families, high school seniors, couples, or individuals (Male or Female).

If you are open for photo shoot, I am willing to do (Time for CD) and give you the option to pick your favorite 5 images for retouching. You can take the CD and have images printed for yourself or if you would like I can give your professional printed prints at a discounted price for your time.

I will require you to sign a model release form to allow me to use the photos on my website for self promotion.

The session will be an on-location session of your choice, but no more than 20 miles from downtown Raleigh. The length of the session is about an hour and I will shoot all the pictures I can possible take in that time frame and then edit them down to about 40 - 60 images.

This is a great chance for high school seniors who would like to have some custom senior portraits made.

This offer is limited to the first 7 people that respond and/or until September 21st 2009, which ever comes first.

You can visit my website for some examples of my work. Starling Photography

You can also email me with any question and/or request you have or to get a session scheduled.
Advertisement
1 Week Ago
Virginia

:

I'm interested if the offer is still open?

Tags
models , raleigh photographer

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode